The LVMH Prize for Young Fashion Designers is entering its seventh year with an updated committee of 59 international experts including model Gigi Hadid and influencer Caroline Daur. Always on the lookout for fresh voices, the LVMH Group is looking to diversify the industry with new individuals that reflect its changing state.
Last year, South African designer Thebe Magugu took home the coveted prize. This year the semi-final will take place on February 27 – 28 and the finale on June 5. The winner will receive 300,000 Euros and LVMH benefits for a year. Among the jury is a newly incorporated crew of it-girls including influencer Aimee Song, model/philanthropist Karlie Kloss, and more. Additionally, the continued editorial jury will feature Tim Blanks of BoF in London, Carine Roitfeld of CR Fashion Book, Imran Amed of BoF in London, Carmen Busquet investor, Glenda Bailey of Harper’s Bazaar USA, and other international journalists including Loïc Prigent.
- Thiết Bị Khách Sạn Star Solutions
- Top Four Interesting Places To Visit In France
- How To Use Tinder – Tinder For Women
- Why Setting Offshore Company Under Companies Act
- Waterproofing Company Toronto
- Bootstrap Development And Consulting Services Company – VSH Solutions
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Company
- Polished Plaster Hertfordshire
- Mother’s Day Flower Delivery – Park Floral Designs Rutherford NJ
- Database Administration For Sage 100 Contractor