Monofilament Extrusion Plant is one of the first extrusion plant developed by Aawadkrupa Plastomech Pvt. Ltd. in the year of 2000. Aawadkrupa Plastomech Pvt. Ltd. was started manufacturing of rope making machineries in the year 1996 under name Aawadkrupa Industries. Today company has come long way from 1996 and has established it’s state of the art manufacturing units in 3,05,000 sq.ft. land area with 75,000 sq.ft constructed area 4,500 sq.ft., office building situated near Bhavnagar.
Monofilament extrusion plant which is also called as monofilament extrusion line, Monofilament Yarn Plant, PP Monofilament Plant, HDPE Monofilament Plant, Yarn Monofilament Plant, Yarn Monofilament Line, Yarn Extrusion Plant etc.
Monofilament plant is used to produce monofilament yarns from the raw materials PP, HDPE & LD granules. Monofilament plant consists of the following units Extrusion, Screen changer, Die with Die head, Qu
- Buy Red Rose Crimson Raisins Online
- iPhone Tracks The Places You Visit And Stores Them
- 100 top job interview questions
- Google my business: Tips to optimize your listing and rank higher
- Custom T-Shirt Printing
- Pick out for the Babysitting services in Delhi for your children
- Kabini Forest Safari Booking | Kabini Jungle Safari
- Reasons Why PHP and .Net Rules the World of Web Development
- Benefits of listening audiobook
- Online Stock Market Classes in Bangalore