Monofilament Extrusion Plant is one of the first extrusion plant developed by Aawadkrupa Plastomech Pvt. Ltd. in the year of 2000. Aawadkrupa Plastomech Pvt. Ltd. was started manufacturing of rope making machineries in the year 1996 under name Aawadkrupa Industries. Today company has come long way from 1996 and has established it’s state of the art manufacturing units in 3,05,000 sq.ft. land area with 75,000 sq.ft constructed area 4,500 sq.ft., office building situated near Bhavnagar.
Monofilament extrusion plant which is also called as monofilament extrusion line, Monofilament Yarn Plant, PP Monofilament Plant, HDPE Monofilament Plant, Yarn Monofilament Plant, Yarn Monofilament Line, Yarn Extrusion Plant etc.
Monofilament plant is used to produce monofilament yarns from the raw materials PP, HDPE & LD granules. Monofilament plant consists of the following units Extrusion, Screen changer, Die with Die head, Qu
- Trademark Registration Kochi
- HAKLU – Digital Marketing And Search Engine Optimization Company
- Joint Venture Partnering Was The Key Building A Business
- Surprise Birthday Wishes
- Why Developers Prefer Node.JS?
- Anti-Bromodeoxyuridine Antibody(BrDU) Suppliers – Biorbyt
- TE Circuit Protection
- AR & VR Technology Development – Systemart
- Experience The Flavours Of South With Best South Indian Restaurants
- Red Coral Stone Benefits | Red Coral Benefits | Moonga Stone