November is also known as National Novel Writing Month where writers from all professions, genres, and skill-levels rush to finish the roughly 50,000 word draft and celebrate creative endeavor.
But while rushing a deadline and word count makes for very poor quality content, NaNoWriMo demonstrates that there is still something of value to that rush. It’s this value that you can take beyond the event, beyond November, and to your entire content marketing strategy.
So what exactly is this value made of? It’s made of the difference between content that’s been rushed and content that’s running free.
- Qualified Matching Service
- Chevrolet Cruze Price
- When Should You Choose React Native For Your Mobile Application?
- Best Recruitment Companies In India
- Setting Up LinkedIn Profile Perfectly To Get A Job
- 5 Most Successful Wearable Gadgets In History
- How To Use SCP Commands In Linux Copy Files Securely Through The Ssh Server
- Hnd In London Colleges
- Ugadi Special Offer From Hyderabad To London
- Cheap Hearing Aid In Mumbai