Documents required for home improvement loan
Different banks have different requirements. The following is a list of the general set of documents that may be required by all banks for furnishing your loan improvement loan.
• Application form for the home improvement loan. Passport size photographs.
• Salary receipts of past 3 months along with Income Tax Return or Form 16.
• Bank statements for the last 6 months.
• For self-employed people, IT/ITAO copies.
• Property title copies
• Renovation estimates. A qualified and registered architect’s estimation of the renovation certificate. The certificate covers types of expenses and overall estimated expenses (including labor).
• Address proof and identity proof. It can be any of the documents from the KYC list. For address proof, passport copy can be given. For identity proof, AADHAR card or voters ID can be given.
- Four Ways to Involve the Community in Your Classroom
- Ithemes Provide Premium WordPress Plugins & Tools
- Mannaflex gyógypermet
- How to Print a Directory Listing
- Digital Marketing in Noida
- Hire Asp.Net Developers in Mumbai, India.
- We Buy Junk Cars for Cash in Indiantown, FL | A.D. Buys Junk Cars
- The Factors That Make You Less Motivated In Graduate School
- blue infosystems – laptop service center thoraipakkam omr
- Summer Internship Programs