The given India Political Map clearly depicts the political divisions of India along with the capital cities and other major cities. Political Map of India gives the details of 28 states and 7 Union Territories.
For the administrative purpose, the sub-continent India is divided into 28 states and 7 Union Territories including Delhi as National Capital Territory. On the Political Map of India, every state and Union Territory is clearly shown along with its state boundary. The capital city and other major cities are also shown on the political map.
In addition, the map also illustrates the neighbour countries of India; as shown in the map, Pakistan lies in the west, Afghanistan in the north-west, China and Nepal in the north-east, Myanmar and Bangladesh in the east. Furthermore, India political map also gives the details of the peninsular India, which is surrounded by water bodies from three sides
- About Nail Salon In Gurgaon | Naildistrict.in
- Best Mobile App Development Company
- Uipath Training In Chennai
- Capital Athena Site Plan, Capital Athena Master Plan
- Best Tempo Traveller Higher In Delhi
- Educational Lessons Also Include Facing Your Fears
- Anagram Balloons Wholesale
- Best Wedding Photographer In Udaipur
- POSHE SOLUTIONS | Accredited Safety Training Institute In Chennai
- Company Registration In Pakistan
- Category: Business