The year 1920 feels so long ago that it seems almost unimaginable today. For Mr Devatha Adappa Venkata Ratnam Setty and his nephew C S Venkataram, it was a defining year for their business and lives. They made a lifelong commitment to the charm of the Silk fabric because they knew that every generation to come would, too. With this faith, Vijayalakshmi Silks was born. The company was created with the sole aim of creating iconic festival wear sarees while maintaining the integrity of the Silk fabric, and developing garments that were with the times. Yet, timeless – something that would be passed down generations, and each generation could make it their own. Embedded in tradition, yet modern.
- Buy Dog Beds |Healthy Diet for Dog| All in One Pets Club -Global Pets Club
- Portrait Photography Services Near You! | Erin&Tara
- Why should authors choose self-publishing?
- open source business solutions – Group FiO
- Surrogacy clinic in mumbai
- Health And Safety Institute In Thrissur | Iosh Training In Thirussur
- Chanel Replica – The World’s Utlimate Chanel Fake Bags for YOU
- Builderfly Ecommerce Platform
- How to choose the right Unity 3D developer? Juego Studio
- Recruiting with a touch of human – Katrina Collier [Interview]