The sporran (/ˈspɒrən/; Scottish Gaelic for "purse"), a traditional part of male Scottish Highland dress to accompany a Scotsman’s kilt, is a pouch that performs the same function as pockets on the pocket less kilt. Made of leather or fur, the ornamentation of the sporran is chosen to complement the formality of dress worn with it. The sporran is worn on a leather strap or chain, conventionally positioned in front of the groin of the wearer.
- The New Playtime: The Secret To MPL’s Massive Mobile Success
- Souvenir Pulpen Promosi Cantik Pen Pretty Custom
- Aquamarine Gemstone – Its Origin, Color and Uses
- Buy High Quality Cotton Comforter Bedding Sets
- TOXIC WORK CULTURE KILLING YOUR WORKFORCE
- V3Perform – Miami Shores Fitness Studio
- What Are International Mutual Funds?
- Find Organoclay at best price in India | Leading Organoclay Products Manufacturer and Supplier
- Order Meals on Rail Online at Visakhapatnam Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC Zoop eCatering
- Cosmetic Regional Regulations, Cosmetic Registration