Mashobra Greens is a very beautiful place located in Shimla (Himachal Pradesh), India. Its towering mountains, snow-capped valleys, waterfalls, colorful flowers and fruit orchards, high cedar and other trees swinging in the air seem very beautiful. Seeing the peaceful and relaxed atmosphere here, it is as if there is a feeling of heaven.
There are so many attractive places such as, the queen of hills in Shimla, Naldera with its nine-hole golf course, Kufri for ski slopes, Fagu-a picturesque village, Chail for the world's highest cricket ground, apple orchard of Narkanda and natural hot- Sulfur springs and Tattapani are the main ones for white river rafting.
Here we offer a wide variety of adventurous activities at the camp, including rappelling, defined trek trails, rock-climbing, rope course activities, star-gauging and spots for skiing during snow time.
The natural arts, beautiful environment and all of you together make this effort even more successful.
- Know Air France Cancellation, Refund Policy & Change Flight
- Plab Coaching Institutes Nepal
- What Does Vitamin C Serum Do For Skin?
- Prime Healthcare Hospitals Recognized Among Nation’s Best By The Leapfrog Group
- How To Shop From USA Stores And Ship To The United Kingdom
- European-smart-lock Market Size, Share, Trends & Forecast 2019-2025
- Honeymoon Planning In Abu Dhabi
- Crossfit Portishead Fitness Program Aims To Improve Your Capacity
- Travel Operator In Darjeeling
- Shopify Custom Development Service