A thermal power Generation under the Bajaj Gathering (Bajaj Vitality Ltd) has documented a draft distraction plan with the market controller SEBI for an Initial public offering (First sale of stock) in April. It intends to raise about Rs 5,450 crore through an Initial public offering. SEBI Endorses Bajaj Vitality Initial public offering.
Bajaj Energy Initial public offering Updates
Presently, Bajaj Energy Ltd got SEBI endorsement for Rs 5,450 crore Initial public offering issue. As of the draft outline, the Initial public offering involves a new issue of Rs 5,150 crore and a proposal available to be purchased of Rs 300 crores by Bajaj Force Adventures.
- Kingsville South Taxi Booking | No:1 Cab Booking Service in Kingsville South Melbourne
- Matrimonial website helps to build up strong relations between the community member
- Installation Instructions
- Learn Magic Tricks in Urdu
- Best Credit Cards in 2020
- best convection microwave oven
- ERC20 Token Development Company
- TFG Group Metal Fabrication – Giving Back
- What Are The Advantages Of Having Real Estate Property Near The It Sector?
- Diamonds – The Four C’s Explained : Carat, Clarity, Colour & Cut