Despite the world fighting the Covid-19 outbreak, SquirrelSave's portfolios are still showing positive performance. Our investments are well-diversified across global markets; mainly allocated to US REITS, US stocks, and China A-shares.
The drop in China market is offset by the strong growth in the US market, resulting in the portfolio only gaining around 5% since May 2019, as per SquirrelSave's 5 reference portfolios representing different risk types, i.e. conservative, balanced, growth, aggressive and very aggressive.
- Best Books To Read In The Time Of Coronavirus Lockdown
- Manage Your Tasks Effectively With Eisedo
- Paediatric Endocrinology
- TRAITS OF A CHILD FRIENDLY DENTIST IN TORONTO
- TOP THINGS TO DO IN DUBAI FOR A BUDGET TRAVELER
- Agen Slot Online Terpercaya Deposit Bank Mandiri
- Great Website Builder- Which Is The Best Ecommerce Platform For Service Providers
- Printed Electronics Market Worth 12.10 Billion USD By 2022
- How Can SMS API PHP Be The Best Platform To Send Bulk SMS
- English Language Institute In Karachi