So are in-store prices that cannot match online offers that APAC millennials monitor closely.
Shopping often starts before customers enter a store. Customers expect that items they see online are in-stock – achieving what is hardest for e-commerce to deliver—instant gratification. When it comes to brick-and-mortar purchasing, price is a top priority for shoppers. Almost three in 10 (29%) of shoppers surveyed report leaving a store because the price did not match the one found online.
- Astrologer With Divine powers
- Virtual Assistant for Real Estate
- Delay In Roof Repairing May Cause More Damage
- PLC Programming Companies in Chennai | Delta DVP SS2,SA2,SE | VPC
- Quality White Pigments and Opacifiers Manufacturer & Supplier in India
- Broaden your business size by Internet Marketing Services
- Keerthy Suresh in Yash Color T-Shirt with Cute and Awesome Smile
- All You Need to Know About Six Sigma Methodologies
- ISO 9001 Certification
- Ingin Traveling di Tengah Pandemi ? Ini Yang Harus Kamu Siapkan !