The Sundaram Mutual Fund launched a new fund offer. The NFO is Sundaram Balanced Advantage Fund. The subscription period of NFO will start on 14th Feb and it will end on 28th Feb 2020. The fund will re-open on 12th March.
It was an open-ended dynamic asset allocation fund. The benchmark of this NFO is the ‘CRISIL Hybrid 50%+50% Moderate Index’. This scheme will be available in both the direct plan and the regular plan. Initially, the face value of the scheme is Rs 10 per each unit.
- Shimla Manali Tour Package from Lucknow
- Airtel Recruitment – 15533 Vacancies
- Desire Modern Ceiling Fan with Light – The Fan Studio
- Biometric Industrial Device | Star Link India
- Get top and best Shopify Development Services Company
- Missed Call to Vote Service by OneRing
- Bluebonnet Custom Roofing
- Bulk SMS Service Provider In Delhi , India
- Diploma in Garments Design and Pattern Making
- World’s Leading ICO Marketing Services Company