It is expected that Tata Indica Vista Electric will be available in the Indian auto market by May or June 2010.Tata Motors has not yet disclosed its exact price but it is expected that Tata Indica Vista Electric price will fall in the range of Rs 6 to 7 lacs.Homegrown auto company, Tata Motors displayed a new vehicle based on electric power in Delhi Auto Expo 2010. The electric car is based on New Tata India Vista and hence named as Tata Indica Vista Electric (electric). The new electric car by Tata was also showcased at 79th Geneva motor show last year.
- Travertine Tiles Sydney
- Best Interior Designer In Noida
- Jas Hotels Member – Dine In Restaurants Near Annavaram Temple
- Kredit Mobil Tanpa DP Angsuran 1 Juta Benar atau Hoax?
- Biggest Challenge When Planning an Event
- SMPS Transformer Manufacturer in India
- Reasons Why Adoption is a Viable Choice
- scitech study is best institute for entrance exam
- How To Start A Toro Recycler 22 Lawn Mower? (Step-By-Step Guide)
- US biotechnology company trails COVID 19 vaccine candidate in Australia