“We teach not for school but for life. We believe our children are talented and the pedagogic principles we apply must guide them to achieve their true potential”.
Established in 1994, The Apple International School is a mixed gender school located in Al Qusais, Dubai. It offers private primary and Middle school education (Foundation Stage to Year 10) with a UK based curriculum. To date, it has 2196 students, 130 teachers and 30 assistant teachers working at the school. The largest nationality student group is from Philippines but students from many Arab countries, India, Pakistan and Srilanka study harmoniously.
The Apple International School, as a multi-cultural and diverse learning organization aims to provide a learning environment which empowers students, staff and the community to maximize their personal, creative and academic potential in order to become lifelong learners and responsible world citizens.
- Jain Entrance Test (JET) 2020 For UG & B.Tech Programs
- Ontario PNP Points Calculator
- Advance Digital Marketing Course In Bareilly
- OLTC Distribution Transformer Supplier India
- JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria 2013
- What Is The Best Way To Clean Laminate Floors? Review-2020
- Enjoy Delicious Kebabs At Some Famous Eateries In Delhi
- Mobile Application Development Overview 4 – Shezartech
- Each Of The Following Situations Calls For A Significance
- Certified Gas,Charcoal Tandoor Commercial Suppliers