1. Mandarin the difficulty of understanding the tone of voice of Chinese talking, reflecting how much the similarity is between different words’ sound that makes it hard to a non-native speaker to identify the right meaning.
2. Arabic it has complex grammatical standards, which made the translation to Arabic much more difficult task than other languages.
3. Japanese it sounds difficult, especially that you will not be able to write in Japanese unless you knew the characters.
4. Navajo difficult to write because of it’s not pronounced typically the same as writing, reasoned by the many consonants letters in this language unrecognized to English speakers.
5. Icelandic it is a little confusing language that people names sudden the same with places names.
- Metallurgical Engineer jobs | Metallurgical Engineer jobs hiring
- Flatbed Towing Service In Berkeley MO
- Bloglovin- Which is the Best Ecommerce Website Builder to Choose Upon?
- GI Fencing Wire Manufacturers, Suppliers, Distributor, Dealers & Wholesalers in AP
- Orthopedic Footwear for Men & Women, Orthopedic Footwear for Seniors – Diabetic Ortho Footwear India
- cake and flower delivery in chennai within 3 hours
- Study in New Zealand with the Best Funding Option Scholarships
- React Native App Development Company India
- Buy Siemens 3NA33650RC 500 Amp 120 kA HRC Fuse Link at Online
- school website design company in Delhi