The sillimanite it is silicate of aluminum. The silicate is a Salt which has been formed with the combination of a base and the silicic acid. It is used in the industry of glass, refractories as in the construction materials. Talc and Mica are considered as silicates. The silicate group of minerals are very complex and forming the 93% of the earth’s crust.
This mineral Sillimanite is considered as very popular raw material for manufacturing high alumina refractories. It is considered as a index mineral with high temperature and having a plurality of pressure. The formula of sillimanite is SiAL2 O5. The sillimanite can appear as small or big individual crystals. Has a very delicate relief with very birefringence colours
- Brother Printer Solutions Center – Customer Service
- Book Hummer Stretch Limousine Service To Arrive Like A BOSS!
- Best Laptop Service In Bangalore
- How To Get A Canada Work Visa
- Advanced Excel Course In Delhi
- 9 Super Amazing & Quirky Ideas To Lit Up Your Haldi Ceremony
- Packers And Movers Ramamurthy Nagar
- First Secret Of Marketing – Psychology Of Mind In Marketing
- Web Development Experts, Expert Web Designer, Weblogico
- Attract Women With Pheromones