I feel the need—the need for speed!” – Peter “Maverick” Mitchell from Top Gun
One of the most essential and most valued aspects of a website’s performance is its speed. A faster-loading website is often ranked higher by Google than it’s slower counterparts.
The site speed is highly crucial in earning visitors. According to Google, 70% of the web visitors stay on the website if the site loads within 5 seconds. Meanwhile, 53% of the mobile viewers ditch the website if the load time is more than 3 seconds.
There are various aspects to tweak a WordPress website and increase the loading time of the site. Here are a few steps to speed up your WordPress website.
- 6 Ways to make your Facebook Page Effective
- Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market Size, Trends & Analysis – Forecasts to 2026
- Weights and bars – wholesale gym equipment
- Online Triathlon Coaching | Triathlete | Training – Team 360 Performance
- GUIDE TO ARUBA VACATION RENTALS
- what should you know about ico development company before investing in ico.
- Best Courier Packing Services In India|Parcel Shipping Services
- Branding & Content Marketing Services Blog – Beyond Digital
- Personal Protective Equipment: Should You Wear a N95 Mask for Social Distance?
- How to Export Email from Windows Live Mail to Office 365 – Step by Step Process
- Category: Softwares