When you visit Kashmir, the centre of attraction is the locals in the traditional dress of Kashmir, Pheran which is worn by both men and women, though it differs in length, cut, and embroidery. Costumes and jewellery of Kashmir are well-known for their embroidery and intricate designs. The use of gold and silver and precious and semi-precious stones, such as jade, agate, turquoise, rubies and gold-stone make their ornaments unique.
- Folk Art Paintings | Indian Folk Art | Classical Dance Painting Online
- Amount in Words | Android Application to conver amount in words | coiren
- ATS Homekraft Nobility Residential Apartments for sale in Noida Extension
- World’s Best High Pressure Aluminium Cylinders Suppliers | Axcel Gases
- Leave Management Systems Software for Payroll and Accounting Management
- Online Ordering System for Restaurants, Ubereats Clone App
- How Much Equity Do I Need To Finance This?
- Men’s T-Shirts, Polo T-Shirts Manufacturer & Exporter in Ludhiana
- A TRUE STORY OF DRAGONFLY TAILORING SCISSORS
- Cost Of Tvs Apache Rtr 160