Nearly two-thirds of Americans say President Donald Trump was too slow in taking major steps to address the threat to the United States from new coronavirus, a poll published on Thursday said.
According to the Pew Research Center, 65 per cent said Trump was tardy in responding when cases of the COVID-19 illness were first reported in other countries.
He initially downplayed the virus and has been keen to end the resulting lockdowns which have crippled the world’s largest economy.
- Reviews Of Thrillophilia
- Reasons For Calling A Bully’s Parents
- Important Gear For Boarding School
- Top 10 Best Mop For Laminate Floors Reviews & Buying Guide-2020
- Moneypex | Bookkeeping
- EScholastic Application
- Official Swayla Merch
- Piama|seo Company In Bangalore
- Cheap Flights From Atlanta (ATL) To China (CN) | IEagle
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 – 2792 Apprentice Posts