Brands launch new phones. We buy them. We tend to keep our old phones at the same time. This cycle repeats every year and there is an ever-growing number of unloved devices that are a lost opportunity for consumers and brands alike.
The startling fact that our research uncovered was that 72% devices sold in India, tend to never re-enter the market. That is a sizeable piece of the overall smartphone market, which is still untapped.
- Best Python Training In Gurgoan
- How To Fix McAfee Error 76567?
- Best AC Services In Kolkata – Relife Center
- Best Noise And Traffic Testing Lab In Hyderabad
- Best Virtual App Assistant For Android.
- Destiny Church Of St Louis
- Top Event Management Company In Mumbai | Encore Events
- Global Colorant Market
- Leibel Insurance Company In Edmonton
- Solar Panels Auckland