With the completion of H-1B visa selection for the FY 2020-21, employer should now be prepared for filing the petitions beginning April 1st
Despite the National Emergency, USCIS is successful in completing the H-1B visa selection for the FY 2020-21. As we are aware, this is the first time USCIS did follow an electronic registration process, through which employers can register petitions for beneficiaries. During this period (March 1st- March 20th), USCIS received a total of 2,75,000 unique registrations. This is quite high when compared to the 2,01,011 petitions received during the previous Fiscal Year.
- ETHICS IN DIGITAL MARKETING
- Training and Development
- A Marketing Coach for Small Business to Manage Your Marketing Requirements
- 5 Quick Ways To Brand Your Website
- Buy Siemens 3NWTIA25 25 Amp 80 kA HRC Fuse Link at Online
- Finding an expert Laravel Company?
- Homes for Sale in Boston MA -The Carucci Group
- Centria Healthcare | Centria Healthcare
- What is a URL of a Free Ecommerce Website Builder- Great Website Builder
- iOS Application Development Company Chennai|India