Generally, using natural fragrance (Kasturi) is encouraged in Islam but while wearing Ihram, fragrance even natural is not permitted. It is reported that Umar (RA) sensed the pleasing odor of scent coming from Mu'aawiyah (RA) while the latter was in the state of Ihram. Umar (RA) ordered him to go back, and wash it off as he had heard from the Prophet (SAW) that pilgrim must be scruffy and free of fragrance.
- Flower Bouquet Delivery Within Agra
- 3 Days Bwindi Gorilla Trekking Safari
- Carpet Cleaners – They’re Not All The Same!
- T Shirt Manufacture Tirupur India
- Cscs Black Card Without Nvq
- When Should You Buy The New Best Budget Smartphone?
- How To Upgrade To The Latest Microsoft Edge Version
- Mobile Mechanic Phoenix
- Top 5 Soft Skills For An HR Personal
- Direct Admission In Srm University