The Department started in the year 2005 offers a 3-year under graduate programme in Visual Communication with well qualified and experienced staff in their respective fields. Students of the department make maximum use of learning resources available. A well-furnished audio-visual laboratory and other facilities, equipment like a range of cameras, editing studio and dark room are set up. Seminars, Industrial Visits and Guest Lectures are organized on a regular basis to enhance the teaching-learning experience. The Department brings out a Department Journal Chuvadu, and Newsletter Media wings every year. It also organizes an annual exhibition in prominent venues like the Lalit Kala Academy to expose the creative talents of its students.
- Barley Malt Syrup Market Growth
- Propyl Gallate Market Growth, Trends
- CPSE ETF Opens for Subscription: Everything You Need to Know.
- Islam As A Religion Of Tolerance And Moderation
- Houston Astros Cheaters for T Shirt
- Contract Metadata extraction services
- Nahar’s Amrit Shakti – A Well-Integrated Township
- Global Heating Pad Industry Situation Research Report
- Website Designing Company in Dwarka, Delhi-Sam Digital Media
- 5 Pakar SEO Jakarta Terbaik