The Test match players of the West Indies have returned to their training in preparation of their matches in July.
The West Indies have a potential tour against England in July. For that, their Test players already went back at the Kensington Oval so that they may train in small groups. The first players who came to the training were team captain Jason Holder, Kraigg Brathwaite, Shai Hope, Kemar Roach, Shane Dowrich, Shamarh Brooks, and Raymon Reifer.
- Benefits of Desi Cow Ghee
- Global Organic Skin Care Market Size, Trends, & Analysis with COVID-19 Impact – Forecasts 2026
- Mardi Himal Trekking
- Commercial Locksmith Vancouver – Locksmith Vancouver
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Oil & Gas Market
- How To Become a Successful Sales & Marketing Pro?
- Prediksi Benfica Vs Chelsea
- Saint Martin Bangladesh St. Martin’s Island Chera Dwip Somudro Bilash Pachpuron
- Top 5 Best Cheap Camera For YouTube (Get Amazing Tricks)
- Omni-channel Rewards Platform | What is Rewards Program?