Hardware Asset Management (or HAM) is the practice of handling IT assets, including current and decommissioned tech around the office.
It's largest role, however, is managing the retirement of old electronics.
Here are some examples of we’re talking about:
Anything else electronic that potentially stores or processes data
- Rachel Ballinger Merch
- placement consultant in delhi ncr
- Văn phòng Korean Air Việt Nam
- Brightside Counseling Services
- Pet lovers community in Australia
- Heal Your Life services in Mumbai | Heal Your Life services near me
- Sundarban Tour Package
- Cắt mí mắt ăn thịt dê được không?
- How to Develop Cost-Effective Mobile App for Your Business
- Digital Marketing Company In USA, CA | SEO, PPC, SMM & More