ID is the technical short form of Identifier and the concept of ID is the most basic concepts of Salesforce. In the Salesforce world, record ID identifies a row in the table, or the specific record. For Example let's consider your client Jane Smith who works at the SSS Inc. Jane Smith is stored as the contact, and SSS Inc is stored as an Account in the Salesforce. The Contact Id of Jane Smith uniquely identifies her. It is different when compared to the other records in that Salesforce instance. Similarly the account SSS Inc has a unique record id. To know more detail, read the article at IDs In Salesforce.
- Shaba National Reserve
- Anniversary Flower Delivery in Allahabad
- Cheap flights from San Francisco (SFO) to Bengaluru (BLR)
- Campaign trips near Bangalore
- Broken Concrete Leads to Slip and Fall Accident
- Five Ways Teachers Can Boost Their Listening Skills In The Classroom
- t shirt manufacturers tirupur india
- cotton turkey bath towel manufacturers in madurai
- Lanolin Market Size | Industry Market Analysis Report and forecast to 2024
- How to avoid 5 biggest mistakes in designing PowerPoint presentation?