Two major “international arbitration” cases have caught the limelight recently.
First was the more than decade-long snoozefest between Vodafone and the Government of India.
The second one happened over the weekend - when Singapore’s International Arbitration Centre (IAC), upon a plea from Amazon, blocked Future Retail’s ₹24,713cr ($3.3bn) deal with RIL through an Emergency Arbitrator ruling.
These two matters give us the chance to explore the practice of international arbitration when it comes to commercial disputes.
What is international arbitration? Why do companies prefer arbitration? And what does Indian law have to say about international arbitration?
- Stellar One@ Prime Location of Greater noida west – Ready To Move Project
- Creo Training | PTC Creo Training | best Creo Training – CADD SCHOOL
- Best web maintenance company in Bangalore
- Web design and Developement company in Bangalore, India |Digibaap
- Makkah center of Islam for Muslims
- Top 6 Lead Generation Trends To Follow In 2020
- Company Secretary Test Series
- Kathmandu to Muktinath Helicopter Tour Package, Muktinath Helicopter tour from Kathmandu
- TNEB Recruitment 2020 – 1300 Accountant Vacancies
- Hiunchuli Peak Climbing