Membrane filtration is a screening process related to membrane aperture size, driven by the pressure difference on both sides of the membrane, membrane as the filter medium, under certain pressure, when the original fluid flow through the membrane surface, the membrane surface with many tiny pores allow only water and small molecules through and become the liquid, and the substancesin the original fluidare greater than the membrane surface micro aperture, so they were trapped in the beginning side of the membrane, thus achieve the purpose of separation and enrichment of original fluid.
Membrane filtration technology is starting to be used frequently in all kinds of devices, especially in devices such as gas-liquid filters.
The classification of membrane filtration technology in practical application.
- TODDLER LEATHER BOOTIES – PROTECTION AND FASHION
- Villa for Sale in Noida Extension – Ashoka Greens
- Flats For Sale Near Bannerghatta Road Bangalore
- Social network App for pet owners
- Department of Communication and Journalism, University of Mumbai: Educating to Inspire
- STAY POSITIVE, STAY HEALTHY!
- All We Know So Far About Amazon Healthcare
- Why you’re not getting hired?
- Educational Activities for Kids Stuck at Home
- 10 Construction Safety Statistics and Trends in 2020
- Category: Business