Like companies registered in a continental jurisdiction, also offshore companies registered in an offshore location must fulfil a number of minimum legislation requirements. In any case they must have a local representative (registration agent - we provide as a standard)
keep their registered office in the country in question (we provide as a standard)
must issue and settle a certain minimum amount of the registered capital
must have a shareholder and statutory representative (shareholders and directors - we provide as a standard)
settle the lump-sum tax to the government or the percentage tax on profit or turnover.
- State Life Income Saving Policy | Safe Investment Plans
- Civil Services Matrimony, Govt Employee Matrimonial For Brides & Grooms
- Theme And Destination Weddings Planner In India
- Protecting Your Biggest Investment
- Scarborough Plumbers – Call (416) 433-1111
- Hire Unity 3d Developers
- Top Best Floor Mop For Different Types Of Floor Reviews-2020
- Heavy Equipment Rental Application
- Small Animal Feed Grinder And Mixer /Animal Feed Processing Machine
- What Is The Right Way For Students To Secure Their Degrees With Online Education?