Like companies registered in a continental jurisdiction, also offshore companies registered in an offshore location must fulfil a number of minimum legislation requirements. In any case they must have a local representative (registration agent - we provide as a standard)
keep their registered office in the country in question (we provide as a standard)
must issue and settle a certain minimum amount of the registered capital
must have a shareholder and statutory representative (shareholders and directors - we provide as a standard)
settle the lump-sum tax to the government or the percentage tax on profit or turnover.
- React JS App Development Company India
- Bulk sms delhi , bulk sms service , bulk sms service provide in delhi
- German Language Translation services in UK
- Calcium Oxalate Monohydrate Crystal | Kidney C.O.P
- Underwater Marvels of the Maldives
- Why Professional Networking Is Important? | 7 Powerful Networking Tips For 2020
- WEBSITE DESIGNING IN JODHPUR
- Book Vietnam Golf Course Through Sgolf
- How to ensure complete security for cloud and endpoint devices?
- SSB, Silvassa Recruitment 2020 Last Date 24th February 2020